Cash In On The Hottest Content Management System Today
And Be A Hero By Helping People Grow Their List
With This Value Package of Essential WordPress Plugins
Available Until Monday, August ??
A $291 value that you can get for a fraction of the cost as one of Willie’s valued customers
Email is still among the most effective marketing strategies you can employ and there are numbers to prove it.
Listrak reports that 72% of US Internet users opened and read promotional emails. This is true regardless of gender or age, even for millennials. They found that this group is the most likely to open and read promotional emails, at 75%. In another poll conducted by Principal Financial Group, almost half of US Internet users aged 25 – 35 said they wanted to communicate with retailers via email. The message is crystal clear for bloggers, content publishers and marketers alike. Build that list.
Make List Building Better & Easier For Your Audience
With These Exclusive WordPress Plugins
Plugin #1: Link Gate
Are your readers missing important pieces of information? Here’s why. We simply don’t have time. We’re always in a hurry to get to the next email, the next video, the next social media site.
The result? We scan the content, click the links, and move on. For the website owner, that means you have to work even harder to get a reader’s attention and get her to take action.
Colorful, Eye-Catching Pop-Up Messages Encourage Action
You have a number of options for grabbing a readers attention–and you probably use them all: images, call-to-action buttons, videos and more. The trouble is, all of these methods can fade into the background. Your readers often don’t even see them.
Here’s a novel idea that is sure to attract attention, though: an on-demand pop-up. Unlike a timed or exit-intent pop-up, an on-click pop-up only appears when your reader takes action. She clicks a link, and your pop-up appears–instantly capturing her attention and encouraging further engagement.
You can see how powerful this method can be when it comes to getting readers to take action…
LinkGate is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create a wide variety of eye-catching pop-ups that only appear when your reader clicks a link. From “Click here for more information” to a fully functional opt-in pop-up form, LinkGate WordPress Plugin is the answer to your engagement issues.
Now you can make any link open a pop-up window, which not only gives you an easy way to pass important information to your readers, but when used with an opt-in form, can actually increase your opt-in rates.
- Works with any mailing list provider–no complex configuration needed.
- Easily include images and HTML in your pop-ups.
- Unlimited color choices to match any theme.
- Use for opt-ins, information and more.
- Add background images, borders and more with the simple point and click interface.
- Create unlimited Link-Gates for use on any page or post on your site.
- Add customized calls to action to every post–give your readers exactly what they need, right when they need it.
- Create informative, pop-up “Learn more” content to make training programs or step-by-step instructions easier to follow.
- Opt-in forms use both name and email or only email for total flexibility.
In short, LinkGate WordPress Plugin gives you total control over your information and opt-in pop-ups without any of the headaches you’ve experienced before. Watch how it works.
Plugin #2: Side Stripe
Have you noticed that getting your readers’ attention is more and more difficult? Attention spans are shorter, distractions are everywhere (both online and off) and getting people to take action on your site has become nearly impossible.
If you’re like most website owners (and readers) you’ve probably noticed that no matter how “in your face” those pop-up ads are, the first reaction is to click that tiny little “x” and close it.
And if that pop-up shows up too soon for the reader, it’s even worse. Interrupt her reading before she’s had a chance to get interested, and she’s just as likely to close the page as simply close the pop-up. But the fact is, it’s time to try a different solution.
Surprise Your Readers And They’ll
Sit Up And Pay Attention
We’ve all heard that we have about 3 seconds to grab a reader’s attention. Some pop-up users take this to mean they should flood the screen with annoying, eye-catching ads right from the get-go.
And if all you want is for readers to click an ad or leave your site, that’s a good plan. But if you want to really engage them, and have them coming back for more, you need a better idea.
You need to give them something they want and need, in a way to unexpected they can’t help but notice. And you need to do it in a way that won’t drive them away from your site in a fit of irritation.
Side Stripe: An Unusual, Customizable Solution To Engage Readers And Encourage Action Takers
Something different. An attention-grabbing (but not annoying) ad space that draws the eye without blocking the view. Side Stripe Plugin for WordPress is the perfect choice.
With Side Stripe, you get all the advantages of pop-ups with none of the ad blindness or irritation. And since it’s fully customizable, you can make it look and act exactly the way you want.
At its most basic, Side Stripe adds a “slide out” sidebar that appears on any page or post, but it offers so much more than that…
- Add images for visual interest and better conversions.
- Style text to match–or contrast–your site content.
- Add links to any page, post, product, social media site–anything you want your readers to see.
- Choose from unlimited color and border combinations to draw attention to your important content.
- Add a background image for instant appeal.
- Choose just the right delay time for individual side stripes, so it shows up right when your reader needs it.
- Change cookie settings so returning visitors won’t be flooded with side stripes on every visit.
- Adjust the tab placement location and color to find the right combination for your readers.
- Set a default side stripe for all pages and posts.
- Create individual side stripes for important pages or posts to add custom calls to action right where you need them.
- Change the tab icon to help eliminate those blind spots readers develop over time.
Complete Flexibility And Endless Uses
With all that going for it, it’s easy to see how Side Stripe will quickly become your go-to reader engagement tool. But the true power of Side Stripe is in its flexibility.
You can create…
- Opt-in forms–works with any autoresponder service that provides HTML forms.
- Closeout and sale items–add images and links to your store.
- Special events–boost ticket sales with a well-placed side stripe ad.
- Social media links–Encourage readers to follow you on Facebook or Twitter, or view your Pinterest boards.
- Consultation offers–coaches and consultants with a need for more clients can easily fill their calendars.
- Webinars – get people to attend your information packed presentation
- Teasers–Rolling out a new program? Give your readers a taste of what’s to come.
- Affiliate offers–add a few sentences of copy and a link to a great product your readers need.
- Surveys–market research is easy when you can drive your readers to your survey right from your latest blog posts.
Every time a new visitor lands on your site, ensure that you grab her attention with the fully configurable Side Stripe plugin. Watch the video for a quick demo.
Plugin #3: Last Chance Exit Pop-Ups
You’ve followed all the “rules.” Your landing pages are focused, targeted, and offer no distractions such as menu bars or opt-in forms. That’s great for sales, but what about those who don’t buy?
What are you offering them?
Like most people, you’ve likely experienced – and possibly been annoyed by – an exit pop-up or two. You may have even considered using such an offer on your page. The trouble is, most exit pop-ups are:
- Ugly gray “dialog” boxes that do more to turn a reader off than encourage them to take action.
- Annoying in their aggressiveness.
- Difficult to configure.
- Expensive to purchase – the most popular option will run you nearly $100!
Why Marketers Love Exit Pop-Ups
Despite their downfalls, exit pop-ups can be a powerful tool in your quest for reader engagement, more sales and a larger mailing list. Here’s why.
Whenever a reader leaves your page – whether it be a sales page, blog post or simply your about me page – the chance she will return later is slim. The Internet is a vast marketplace, and with many thousands of other choices and the constant bombardment of new information, it’s easy for a reader to forget what brought her to you in the first place.
That means that even if your content or offer is spectacular, unless you capture her attention on the first visit, you’ll likely never see her again.
That’s why exit pop-ups are so popular. If your reader is already on her way to the next website, why not make her a last-chance offer? It may be the one thing that can prevent the loss of that sale!
Here’s how it works:
Here’s the trouble with most solutions on the market today: They do one thing. If that one thing (making a lower priced offer to a reader who is about to leave) is what you want, then that’s fine.
But what if you want to
- Point readers to related content they might like instead.
- Offer a chance to get on your mailing or waiting list.
- Remind them of a sale in a different category of product.
- Ask for feedback with a survey link.
- Give them a coupon for a related product when they sign up for your list.
None of these things are options with your standard exit pop-up plugin, but with “Last Chance Exit PopUp” the possibilities are nearly endless. With this easy-to-use plugin, you get:
- Ability to set a default, site-wide popup.
- Option to override default on any page with a custom popup exactly matched to your content.
- Endless styling possibilities with unlimited color, border, and background options.
- Completely flexible editing screen allows you to include opt-in forms, images, stylized text and more.
- Set default popups for home page, blog pages, and archive pages so your offer always makes sense.
- Variety of built-in background images to match any blog style.
- Familiar post editing screen means no complicated software to learn You’ll be creating beautiful popups in minutes.
- Custom cookie settings allow you to present your popups on the schedule you set.
- Testing setting lets you easily see your popups from a visitor point of view.
- Select different popups for individual pages and posts, right from your blog editing screen.
- Turn popups off on specific pages with the click of a button.
- Create an unlimited number of popups for a wide variety of offers.
- Add video to your popups for even better engagement.
Last Chance Exit Pop Up provides you the unique opportunity to present readers with exactly what they need, just when they need it. Whether it’s an invitation to join your mailing list or a special coupon code they can use right away, Last Chance Exit Pop Up is the perfect solution. So easy, so flexible, and so fast – you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with other pop up forms before. Watch the video below to see how it works.
But Only Until August ??
Not a week goes by without someone asking for pop-up plugin recommendations or for help adding opt-ins to their site. Stop sending your valued customers to other people. Sell these plugins yourself. Keep all the profits, and expand your product line.
For a limited time, you can get all three plugins with private label rights valued at $291, for only $97. Here’s what you will receive:
- Private label license for Link Gate, Side Stripe, and Last Chance Exit Pop-Up WordPress plugins.
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter for each plugin
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page for each plugin
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF) for each plugin
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD) for each plugin
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD) for each plugin
- Demo Videos for each plugin
Ideas For Quick Return On Investment
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for paid customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your as many of your own sites as you want
- Use it on as many of your client’s sites as you want
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Translate & sell the plugin to your local market
There’s no better time than now, and reason to delay. Download this bundle now.