You already know that video is hot.
So hot, in fact, that if your site doesn’t use video, you could be turning away a huge segment of potential customers.
Nearly every platform is making more and better use of video than ever before. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram long ago realized the power of video content, and encourage users to create and share them by prioritizing video posts.
Then there are the video-specific apps that are popping up everywhere, such as Periscope, YouTube Live, Facebook Live and more.
Clearly, video works. And not just for these platforms, but for viewers as well.
The trouble is…
Video is More Difficult (and Expensive)
At least, if you want to do it right. After all, you don’t want your blog visitors to watch poorly lit, unedited video, right?
So you’ve invested in a professional lighting kit, costly editing software, and maybe even someone to do the editing for you.
Not only that, but if you’re on camera, you spend time on hair and makeup and clothing. Then there’s the time you spend on take after take (after take). By the time your video is ready to upload, you probably have at least a few hours invested.
Now, that’s not a bad thing. Remember, video is popular with your readers, and it’s loved by social media. It has the power to engage visitors in a way text simply cannot do, but none of that matters if you don’t know…
How to Increase the ROI
of Every Video You Upload
All of the trouble of producing a video is totally worth it if it means:
- Longer time on site–a critical measure of your site’s worth in the eyes of the search engines
- Better community building–because the “know, like and trust” factor is the single biggest hurdle to overcome when it comes to making sales
- More engagement–the more time viewers spend with you, the stronger your community becomes
Now the only question is, how can you create more engagement and a better community through the videos you already have?
Introducing VidRolls: Automate Your Video Marketing With Pre- and Post-Roll Content That Engages Your Audience and Builds Your Mailing List!
What if you could automatically include relevant information before and after your videos? What if you could create interactive membership site content based on your video training? What if you could encourage readers to sign up for your mailing list before they watch your video?
All this and more is possible with VidRolls, my brand new WordPress plugin:
- Create media-rich snippets that lead naturally to your video.
- Develop contextual ads that automatically appear when your video is finished.
- Include learning objectives before training videos.
- Require an opt-in to view a video (perfect for content upgrades!)
- Link multiple videos together for a step-by-step process that’s seamless for viewers.
VidRolls WordPress Plugin allows you to take control of your videos and present them in a way you’ve never been able to before, simply by adding pre-and post-roll content to your site.
Visitors will see your video lead-in, click a link to watch the actual video, then see your video post-roll–all without any effort on their part. It all happens automatically in the background, while they enjoy the experience.
Best of all, for you, it’s easy to manage, with:
- Unlimited set ups–use for every video on your website without worrying about running up against usage limits.
- Simple settings–no need for complicated API calls or cryptic codes.
- WYSIWYG editing capabilities–the familiar WordPress post editing screen makes it easy to format your pre- and post-rolls.
- One-click installation–just upload the zip file to your WordPress dashboard, and you’ll have it running in seconds.
- The option to use pre- or post-rolls (or both!) on every video.
- The ability to “lock down” your video and require an opt-in to view–great for list building!
- A simple short-code driven interface that makes it easy to embed your videos with their pre- and post-rolls right in your WordPress posts or pages.
VidRolls WordPress Plugin makes it easy to greatly improve your ROI on every video you produce. Finally, you can control exactly what viewers see–and even what they do–when they watch videos on your website.
They can see ads for related products, helpful checklists and worksheets, ideas for further reading–even another video! It’s exactly what you need to make the best use of your videos, no matter what type of videos you produce.
Stop letting your website visitors wander away after (or before) watching your videos. Capture their attention and keep them on the page longer, and finally build that community of fans you’ve been growing (slowly) for years.
Grab your copy today!
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- VidRolls plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.6.1 and up