From the time a visitor lands on your site, you have just a few precious seconds to engage with them. If you miss that window, they’ll be on to something else, and in most cases, they won’t be back.
That’s why copywriters spend so much time on headlines, and food and craft bloggers strive to create stunning photos. There are far too many distractions online, and with shorter and shorter attention spans, we all have to fight harder to keep our readers interested.
Clickbait Titles & Empty Promises
Are Short-Term Solutions At Best
Will promising to expose the dirty laundry of your favorite childhood stars get them to your site? Maybe. But it won’t keep them there. Instead, you’ll have to continually attract more and more new readers…and every business owner knows it’s easier to maintain a relationship with a current customer than it is to entice a new one.
Don’t risk your relationships and reputation with sketchy tactics just to keep the reader on the page. There are better ways, and it starts with knowing your visitor’s name.
Names Have Power
That’s why we use them in our emails. You’ve probably been addressed by name in emails PayPal, your bank, Amazon, the marketers you follow, and even your favorite presidential candidate.
Simply using a person’s name in conversation–or in this case, in an email–instantly grabs their attention. What’s more, they feel acknowledged, respected, and as if a level of trust has been established (yes, even though they know the email is automated).
But what if you could take the power of the name one step further, and bring it back to your blog? Now you can.
Tailored Image WordPress Plugin
With this clever, lightweight plugin, you’ll finally be able to personalize any page or post, letting your visitors know in an instant that you’re thinking of them.
- Include a personalized message on thank you pages, welcoming your new subscribers to your community.
- Send personal birthday greetings to your subscribers.
- Personalize your membership pages and calls to action.
- Create personal invitations for VIP access to new products or programs.
- Personalize daily affirmations for your coaching clients.
The potential uses for this innovative tool are only limited by your imagination, but what’s even better is that you can…
- Install it quickly and easily right from your WordPress dashboard–no techy skills or complex APIs to configure.
- Upload your own photos–so you can match your branding and style.
- Choose from six included fonts to perfectly fit with your chosen image.
- Set your text color from an infinite selection of options–you’ll never have to worry that your photo’s colors will clash or obscure the words.
- Position the text on your image for maximum visibility.
- Insert images anywhere on your page or post.
- Customize images with your reader’s name + include a “default” name to greet random visitors (no embarrassing placeholder text!)
- Create a limitless supply of graphics to fit every occasion and use.
- Easily adjust the font size and alignment using a familiar point and click interface.
Impress your site visitors with fully personalized images as headlines, holiday cards, invitations and more. It’s easy with this brand new plugin.
Put your relationship building on overdrive with this one simple (but oh-so powerful) trick. You’ll catch a reader’s attention in a way you’ve never been able to do before…quickly and easily.
Grab your copy today!
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Tailored Image plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.7.2 and up