With all the social sharing buttons you see on websites these days, you might think readers are clamoring for them and wildly clicking all that they see.
The fact is, much like sidebar ads and pop-up forms, we’re growing used to the existence of social sharing buttons. So much so that in many cases, we don’t even see them.
You may have noticed this on your own sites.
Facebook Isn’t Helping
Here’s something else you’ve no doubt noticed: Facebook is constantly reducing the reach or your fan page, making it more and more difficult to get your content found on this, the largest and most popular social network.
Sure, you can pay for ads or boosted posts, but wouldn’t it just be easier to get others to share your content for you? Think of the organic reach you’d have then!
Introducing Share Per View
Now, at last, there is a solution to all of these social sharing issues!
This simple WordPress plugin promises not only to compel your readers to share your content, but also virtually ensures your message is spread further than any paid ad or a few Tweets can take it.
The concept is strikingly simple, and is based on the time-tested method of information sharing that makes email marketing so powerful. Rather than exchanging content for an email address, though, you’re going to offer content for a social share.
Here’s how it works:
Simply create content as you would, but before you publish it for the world to see, protect some (or even all) with a custom shortcode. Now when visitors land on your page, they will need to “unlock” your content by sharing it on Twitter or Facebook.
Even better – this plugin is easy to use for both you and your readers. It comes with:
- One-click installation for fast setup.
- Set-it-and-forget-it social credentials.
- The ability to protect content on both posts and pages for total flexibility.
- The option to set default messages for all hidden content.
- The ability to create custom messages on a post-by-post basis.
- The option to create custom Tweets for each hidden content, as well as different Twitter handles for each post (perfect for multi-author blogs!)
- The familiar WordPress WYSIWYG editor for total control over both your hidden content and the message your site visitors see.
- The choice to protect text, audio, images, video and even download links.
- Custom cookie settings, so returning visitors don’t have to share again to read the same content.
Not only that, but this sophisticated plugin works so well, you can:
- Hide content on many different pages without effecting the protection of others.
- Use it to offer special bonuses or coupon codes to those who share.
- Combine with special formatting plugins to create beautiful notifications, coupons and more.
Perhaps best of all, this savvy plugin makes sure your readers are never inconvenienced. With a simple click of a button, a new window will open so they can compose their share content.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Share Per View plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
Share Per View
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.5.2 and up