Now you can quickly and easily schedule automatic updates to your sidebar, footer, and other widgets for dynamic content that keeps visitors interested and coming back for more! Using the Scheduled Widgets plugin means now you can stop relying on sticky-note reminders and making time to log in to update your offers.
Finding time to change out your sidebar widgets likely is not on your to-do list. Who has time for that? Wouldn’t it be nice to have dynamic content in that prime spot just below the header? What about…
- Limited-time coupon codes – your readers will love seeing special offers just for them!
- Event announcements – If you’re speaking at a conference, be sure to let your visitors know!
- Launch notifications – Software releases and upgrades are time sensitive – your readers need to know!
- Drip-feed videos – giving your visitors a reason to stop by every day trains them to return again and again.
- Paid ad spots – supplement your blog income by selling ad space.
Because it’s built for WordPress, you know you’ll get:
- Super-simple installation – Just upload the zipped file right from your dashboard. Installation takes just seconds.
- Intuitive controls – No new skills to learn – it works just like every other plugin.
- No code to write – other widget control plugins require you to know php functions, but if you can point and click you can use this one.
- Easy upgrades – so you can keep your site safe.
- No scripts to deal with – so you don’t have to worry that readers won’t see your content.
Plus, because it works on any widget, you can use scheduling to…
- Test-drive opt-in forms – Create a unique landing page and let Google track the stats while you sit back and relax.
- Plan promotions for an upcoming release – yours or a product you’re an affiliate for.
- Add polls to your site – find out what your readers REALLY want.
- Run a one-day sale – just include the buy link in a text widget that’s scheduled to expire at midnight.
- Add a coupon code to a sales page – and remove it automatically when it’s no longer valid.
- Control content anywhere you can place a widget – on the sidebar, in the footer, on the home page, and even in the header.
And you can do it all without worrying you’ll forget to change out your widgets – Scheduled Widgets gives you true set-it-and-forget-it functionality.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Scheduled Widgets plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 3.9 and up