If you sell anything online, then you know that special offers are proven to drive sales. They offer a sense of urgency that compels buyers to take action, and they enable you to raise your prices later with no regret.
The only trouble is, managing all the sales pages and related content – especially on a busy site – can be pretty cumbersome.
Save Time and End Frustration With Retiring Posts
What if you could set up your posts and pages to automatically redirect to a different page on a specific day and time? Now, rather than backtracking through all of your promotional material and trying to figure out what should be removed when, you can easily set up the system ahead of time, for hands-free results you don’t have to even think about.
Here’s how it works:
Simply install the plugin in any WordPress site, choose a few simple default behaviors, and then change the status on any post or page to “retired” for an elegant solution to issues caused by expiring offers.
Retire Posts plugin is easy to use and maintain, without…
- Difficult shortcode syntax to configure.
- A dizzying array of options and settings to leave you feeling as if you need a PhD in php to manage.
It’s a simple, concise solution that just works – exactly the way you want it to, every time.
Retire Posts plugin lets you…
- Set a global redirect for all retired content, so users never see another 404 error page again.
- Override the default settings on any single post for complete control over your special offers.
- Retire both posts and pages, so you can control every aspect of your marketing funnel, from blog posts to opt-in pages to sales pages – as long as they’re a part of your WordPress site, you can set them to retire.
- Choose the exact time and date of retirement – no more waiting until midnight because your cart says you have to.
- Automate the process, so you don’t have to rely on a VA to remember to redirect a page on the right day.
- Manually set any page to “retired” with the click of a button, so you can skip the setup and still benefit.
- Create custom messages for your readers, so they know exactly why they’re being redirected. No more confusion over missing offers!
- Redirect your retired pages anywhere – even to an affiliate offer.
Plus, since Retire Posts is a WordPress plugin, you know that it:
- Easy to install using the one-click built-in installer.
- Works perfectly right out of the box – no fussy configurations to mess with.
- Works with any theme and won’t interfere with your current style sheets.
Retiring Posts plugin takes the work out of managing your limited time offer funnels, leaving you with more time to create great content and offers. Not only that, but it will make your advertisers and affiliates happy, because they’ll know the traffic they send your way will find a professional setup that always makes sense…even when the offer has ended.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Retire Post plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.6 and up