Your customers are using Facebook to communicate with family and friends. Now you can give them the ability to get real time order updates through Messenger as well. What a great way to stand out from the crowd and support your target audience.
If you can use a better way to communicate with your customers about their purchases, you can expect:
- Reduced refunds and fewer cancelled orders.
- Better engagement with your customers and the ability to respond to questions quickly and in real time.
- Less customer service work answering questions about order update emails that have gotten lost in spam.
- Higher return customer rates and multiple orders because of stellar customer service.
- Free word of mouth advertising as your happy customers tell their friends about you.
- Better conversions and increased revenue.
I think we’d all agree that’s something to aim for, right?
So Why Are You Still Relying On Email To Keep Your Customers Up To Date About Their Order?
While email is and will continue to be an important part of doing business online, it has issues. You know what I’m talking about:
- Email order updates end up in a spam folder where your customer misses it.
- Replies to order updates get filtered out and don’t make it to your inbox or helpdesk.
- Customers use email accounts they no longer check for PayPal orders.
- Customers aren’t keeping track of what email they signed up for, emailing you from different accounts and making it hard to track down orders.
Stop dealing with angry or disappointed customer service calls about missed emails and order notification and…
Give Your Customers The Ability To Be Notified On Any Device They Choose!
One of the hardest parts of running an online business is finding brand new customers. It’s much easier, and more efficient to keep your existing ones happy and coming back to buy from you again and again.
Of course you’ll continue to market to new audiences, but your bottom line will grow faster if you can provide stellar customer service at the same time. You want to stay in touch with your customers, address order issues in an efficient manner, and impress them enough to keep coming back and recommend you to their friends and peers.
This new plugin gives you another avenue for doing just that! Introducing…
PM My Order:
A Powerful Plugin Exclusive For WooCommerce Users That Integrates Your Shop With Facebook For Order Updates To Messenger
This powerful new plugin lets you quickly and easily integrate your WooCommerce shop with Facebook Messenger. You set it up once and your customers will have the opportunity going forward to receive order confirmations, updates, and shipping messages to their Facebook Messenger at the click of a button.
While that makes for great customer service and insures that those notifications are delivered, there’s a lot more to this and some great marketing benefits in it for you because of the high-touch customer service and interaction this new feature provides. Here are a few ideas to get you thinking about ways to leverage Messenger Shopping Cart Integration:
- Send a quick follow up message after they received their item to make sure it’s what they expected.
- Get cool unboxing videos and authentic testimonials as customers receive the items they’ve purchased. You can then use those in social media and on your site as social proof to encourage others to pull out their wallet and buy.
- Invite your customers to rate and review items.
This simple plugin allows you to have one more way to get in touch with you customers and more importantly interact with them real time. The messenger plugin connects directly with your business Facebook page, making it easy to manage customer messages in real time from your computer or smart phone. That means you can “work” while you’re out and about with family and friends, hanging out watching Netflix, or traveling.
How fun is it to have those one-on-one interactions with your most valuable people? Send some fun messages and stickers in response to their happy “it just got here” notes. Stand out from the crowd and let them see the real person behind your business and brand. That kind of interaction creates trust and loyalty, which in turn creates more repeat business.
Remember, the sooner you get this installed and working, the sooner you will be able to work on that high-touch customer service. Which brings us to my favorite reason to go the extra mile and set up this messenger integration…
Personalized Interaction with The Most Valuable Subset Of Your Target Audience – Your Paying Customers
You get access to them one-on-one, no matter where they are through their smartphone and other mobile devices. And that’s just priceless.
Grab your copy today…your customers will love this new feature.
Included Seller Tools
- Sales letter
- PM My Order plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
PM My Order
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.8.2 and up