It’s one of the biggest time wasters in blogging today, and also one of the most important.
We’re talking about formatting, and if you’re not doing it right, it can cost you:
- Search engine placement
- Social shares
- …and more.
Here’s why: Today’s website readers are savvy folks, and they’re in a hurry. They’ve become accustomed to pages that look great, and that help them save time with:
- Subheadings that break up long text into easily-digestible soundbites
- Images that enhance and reinforce important points
- Pull quotes and sidebars that convey important information quickly
Of course, if you’re not writing your posts in the WordPress dashboard (and who does?) then…
Advanced Formatting of Your Blog Posts is a Huge Time Suck!
Here’s how it usually goes:
You write your post in a word processor. And if you’re like most people, that word processor is Microsoft Word.
- You love the spelling and grammar check.
- It’s simple to drag images in and arrange them just where you want them.
- Bullet lists and headings are quick and intuitive.
- And sending the post to your VA or assistant or even a proofreader is super easy.
Too bad you can’t transfer any of that formatting to your website.
Instead, you or your VA is left to reformat your entire post, upload your images, and arrange them again. Essentially, you’re doing the work twice. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just upload your already formatted document and…
Transfer the Formatting in Word Directly to Your WordPress Post or Page!
Now we all know that WordPress has come a long way in its ability to handle Word documents. Time was, you actually had to strip all the formatting out of Word before you could even paste your content into your page.
Thankfully, we no longer have to go to that extreme, but that doesn’t mean we’re any better off. We still have to reformat every single paragraph and subheadline, remove all those extra line breaks, and images? Forget it. They just don’t transfer.
Until now. Introducing…
Load DocX WordPress Plugin
Finally, a super simple solution to the Word to WordPress dilemma that will not only save you time, but it will put an end to your formatting frustrations.
With this plugin, you can simply upload your .docx file directly to your dashboard, and not only will your post retain the formatting you worked so hard on, but it will even import your images and add them to the post!
In fact, you’ll enjoy all these features from this one plugin:
- Fully retained formatting, including subheadlines, bold, italics and image placement.
- Works on posts, pages and attachments–imagine formatting your sales pages then adding them to your site with a click of a button!
- Choose to publish your post immediately for complete hands free operations, or save as draft for further edits.
- Import multiple files at one time–perfect for batch blogging or purchased content.
- Images are uploaded to your media library–so you can use them on other posts and pages as well.
- Upload single documents directly from the post or page editor.
- HTML preview shows you exactly what your post will look like after import.
- Super simple operation–no complicated settings or cryptic APIs to configure.
- Works with any .docx file–even those exported from Google Drive!
- Ideal for sending new blog posts and sales pages to your VA for hands-free blogging.
If you’re tired of struggling with the WordPress formatting screen, or you simply want to be able to efficiently hand off your blog posts to an assistant for uploading without spending a fortune, then this plugin is for you.
Stop wasting time and money and start using Load DocX today!
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.6.1 and up