There’s a reason social media sites are so popular. They grab the visitors attention, engage them, and get them to take action. They are an active and interactive medium. Isn’t it about time you did the same with your website?
If you can get your visitors to engage and interact on your site, you can expect:
- Higher Stick Rates (or lower bounce rates if you prefer)
- Better engagement with your content and thus more attention on what you are communicating.
- More click-through’s (because your audience truly wants the information you’re sharing)
- Better conversions and thus increased revenue
I think we’d all agree that’s something to aim for, right?
So Why Are You Still Using Those Tired, Outdated Content Marketing Strategies?
You know the ones I’m talking about.
- Producing a slew of content in hopes that something will stick.
- Aggressive headlines and CTAs to get your readers to take action.
- Taking your best guess at what your audience wants and needs and catering to everyone with all content.
- Boring and outdated opt-in offers that don’t tell you much about your new subscribers.
While these methods still work, they take a lot of time. You can slow down on content creation when you are able to target your visitors and send them to the specific content they’re looking for.
Stop slaving away at constant contact creation, and start engaging them instead, with…
Interactive Content That Captures Their Attention And Gets Them To Tell You What They Want!
Content marketing can be extremely effective when you know what your target market wants or needs. You simply provide them with the ideas and solutions they seek. Of course that is easier said than done. After all this is not usually a two way communication. Unless you make it so!
Grab your readers attention, get them to interact with you and gain valuable insight into their minds. Make your website a two way communication tool so you can serve them better and make offers that will resonate right away.
You can do this with a variety of different pop up tools, but keep reading for something that is just as interactive as it effective in guiding them into the right funnel on your site.
Sure, you can do this the old fashioned way with plenty of links to click to more and more pages on your sites with content, lead magnets, and product offers. But what if there was a way to segment and filter your website visitors on autopilot while also growing your list and your sales funnel?
But this new plugin can! Introducing…
A Powerful And Interactive List Filter With An Easy-To-Use Interface & A Fun,
Engaging Visitor Experience
This powerful new plugin lets you quickly and easily create interactive popups that allow your visitors to indicate if they approve or disagree with a statement or answer yes or now to a question. Depending on their response you can filter them into a particular email funnel and have them sign up for your list, make them an offer, or create a button that leads them to content based on their choice. There’s a lot of flexibility and room for creativity here including:
- Content Creation Tips for Online Marketers vs. Bloggers
- Tips To Get New Clients For Virtual Assistants vs. Graphic Designers
- The Best Email Marketing Solutions for Florists vs. Wedding Photographers
It’s easy to see how you can customize content on your site and in your email messages to particular subsets of readers in your niche after filtering them using this plugin.
Lead Filter appeals to your audience with engaging, eye-catching pop-ups that you have full control over. You decide what they see and how often they see it.
This powerful plugin features…
- Full integration with both AWeber and MailChimp so you can quickly connect your new subscriber to exactly the right list and opt-in message.
- Easy HTML form parsing to connect with any other email service provider–no need to move your lists or learn new software.
- Fully customizable pop-ups using simple point and click options.
- Endless color variations to match your theme–or to create eye-catching pop-ups that grab a reader’s attention.
- Mobile friendly code that won’t get in you trouble with search-engines and still looks great on mobile devices.
- Eye-catching graphics–your style choices are limited only by your imagination. Upload or use any graphics already in your Media Manager.
- Customizable call-to-action buttons so you can create the color and size combinations your readers respond to best.
- Simple installation–no need for FTP or database configuration, just upload it right through your WordPress dashboard.
- Unlimited filter pop-ups–create new opt-in offers and show them on your entire site, your home page, or on articular pages on your website.
As you can see, the options for this plugin are nearly endless. You can offer your readers…
- Custom content with information and examples specific to their needs.
- Ecourses and other training materials related to what they most want to learn right now.
- Checklists and worksheets to help them take that next step or reach that next milestone.
- Product offers tailored to their current wants and needs.
Or you can have a little fun, and create…
- A choice of coupon that either saves them $20 or 20% on their next order.
- Motivational messages based on or related to their current mood.
- Recipes and meal plans based on their preference for meat or vegetarian food.
But by far, the best feature of all is what you’ll receive from your audience…
A Fully Segmented, Highly Responsive Mailing List
And that’s just priceless.
Just click the buy button below for instant access, and within minutes, you’ll be creating your very own Lead Filters and segmenting your audience in a way you never thought possible. Not only that, but your readers will be a lot more engaged as well!
Grab your copy today…your subscribers will love you for it!
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Lead Filter plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.8 and up