Smart bloggers and marketers (just like you) are using Facebook ads to grow their mailing list, fill their webinars, and sell their products. The reasons are clear, as you’ve no doubt discovered:
- Ultra-targeted ad placement lets you reach your ideal client easily
- Step-by-step ad setup means you don’t have to be an advertising expert to have great results
- The cost really can’t be beat!
There’s just one tiny problem…
The Vast Majority of Facebook Traffic is on Mobile
And if you’ve ever tried to fill out a form on your cell phone–even a name and email style registration form–then you know what a pain in the neck that is. Not only do you have to try to read the details of a landing page (many of which still aren’t mobile friendly) but then you have to type out your name and email and maybe more on a handheld device.
That’s why Facebook debuted lead ads in the first place–to make it easier for mobile users to opt-in for your offer. Because Facebook already knows the details about the user, such as name, address, email and other information, it helpfully fills in all those fields. That leaves your potential subscriber with nothing to do but hit the “sign me up” button.
There’s just one small problem…
Getting the Information Out of Facebook Is…Well, Difficult
Here’s where Facebook really dropped the ball in a big way.
As of right now, there’s no way to integrate Facebook lead ads with your autoresponder, so when a visitor opts in for your free gift, they’re not added to your mailing list. Nothing at all happens to those names and addresses unless you manually export them in a CSV file from Facebook.
Now of course you can manage your leads through a 3rd party app such as Driftrock…for a price. A high one.
In fact, services such as this will cost you more than $100 per month–and that’s on top of what you’re already paying for the ads and your mailing list manager.
For most small business owners and bloggers, that kind of money is simply not in the budget.
the WordPress Plugin Built to
Manage Your Facebook Leads
Now you can take advantage of Facebook’s powerful Lead Ads platform while seamlessly adding your new leads to your mailing list, thanks to this easy-to-use WordPress plugin featuring…
- One-click install right from your WordPress dashboard–no FTP to fuss with or databases to create.
- Simple to follow instructions for creating your Facebook app ID and connection–our illustrated user guide makes it easy.
- Integrations with today’s most popular email marketing services, MailChimp and AWeber–no need to learn (and pay for) new services.
- Connection to unlimited lists–perfect for offering multiple opt-in incentives from your Facebook page.
- Integration with endless forms and form fields–as long as the information can be added to your mailing list, LeadBook can send it.
- Total control over the frequency of imports–chose hourly, daily, or twice daily depending on how often you generate leads.
- Simple set up right through the familiar WordPress dashboard so there’s no additional software to navigate.
- No costly month-to-month charges–so you can run all the ads you like without incurring addition fees.
You already know the power of an opt-in offer when it comes to growing your list. Of course, getting people to your landing page is another matter, and one that all marketers struggle with.
Now, with the Facebook Lead Ads platform, you can capture new subscribers right where they’re already spending their time! Facebook is making it easy for interested people to opt-in for your gift, and I’m making it easy for you to capture those leads in a meaningful way so you can add them to your sales funnels.
Love it or hate it, Facebook is where your market is hanging out. Isn’t it about time you started to capitalize on that to generate new leads and grow your list? Lead Book makes it easy.
Grab your copy today!
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Lead Book plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.7.2 and up