You work hard to create a solid resource for your readers. One where they’ll return again and again for information, recommendations, and more. And presenting relevant ads and other important snippets is a part of your job as a website owner.
The trouble is, unless you know a fair bit about php – or want to hire someone who does – getting reusable ads and other information into your posts and pages is frustrating at best.
Really, unless you want to re-invent the wheel on each and every post, there simply is no good way to achieve an “in content” ad block. Until now.
Introducing InContent Ads
This amazing plugin is good for more than just ad blocks, though. In fact, there are so many possible uses you might just find yourself creating “ads” for everything, including…
- Polls and surveys for gathering information on what your readers need and want from your site.
- Opt-in forms – imagine the list-building power if you could easily target an offer to a specific post, category, or page?
- Affiliate offers – Sidebar ads are most often overlooked, but place that banner ad mid-content and you’ll be amazed at the click-through rate.
- Special announcements – Launching a new video series, hosting a webinar, or speaking at an event? Let your readers know!
- Video content – embed YouTube or other videos in your posts easily.
- Social media icons – all the standard plugins force them to the top or bottom of the page, but now you can easily add yours anywhere you like!
- The ability to place more than one ad on a page.
- Customer testimonials.
- Author bios – perfect for guest bloggers!
- Event calendars.
- Tips and techniques your readers can use.
- Product placement – Showcase your latest ebook or course.
- Pinterest widget – Draw attention to your latest pins and boards.
In short, if you can put it in a WordPress post or page, you can include it in your In-Content Ad lineup.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- InContent Ads plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.5.3 and up