Do you know that the average time spent on a website is less than one minute? In fact, one study shows that 55% of visitors spend less than 15 seconds on your site.
If you earn your living by the words you write and the products you sell online, that’s a pretty scary number. Clearly, every website owner must have a plan in place to keep readers on the site longer, and to engage with them better. To do anything less is an invitation to a slow and painful death for your business.
Plenty of Options for Engaging Visitors
Here’s the thing…we’ve known for years that readers have a short attention span–and it’s only getting shorter. That’s why smart bloggers take steps to encourage engagement. We…
- Use video and images to make our content more interesting.
- Add pop-ups to collect email addresses so we can stay in touch.
- Use ugly exit pop-ups to guilt readers into staying longer.
- Include calls to action everywhere.
- Link to other pages on our site so new readers can see all that we have to offer.
Image PopUp Is Different!
Unlike other pop-up ads, Image PopUp gives you total control over where your pop-ups appear, plus you can customize everything from the text to the background image and more.
Here’s just a sampling of what this powerful plugin lets you do…
- Create unlimited pop-ups – perfect for announcements, ads and more!
- Choose from dozens of ad images or upload your own custom image–no more fighting with complex plugins and impossible-to-understand configuration pages.
- Set default pop-up behavior or override those settings on individual posts and pages, so you can get your message in front of the right audience at the right time–your ads show exactly where you want them to, every time.
- Create eye-catching ads she won’t be able to ignore with unusual ad backgrounds such as colorful hearts, sticky pads, and more.
- Include any text of your choice for holiday greetings, sales announcements and more. There’s no confining format to work with, so you can include what makes sense to you and your readers, not what the software designer things you should include.
- Control the cookie length so your readers won’t be annoyed with overly-aggressive pop-ups.
- Set a default ad for site wide usage, so you’ll never miss an opportunity to make a sale–no matter what page your reader lands on.
- Make any URL your ad’s destination. Take readers to your sales page, their member’s area, or any other page on your site or off. you have total control.
- Use your own image as the ad–perfect for holiday greetings, coupon offers and more.
- Your choice of several built-in fonts for an eye-catching message to match your style.
- Style your ad with common HTML or custom CSS for the exact look you want.
For those reasons and many, many more, Image PopUp is an incredibly powerful tool in your blogging toolbox.
But those aren’t the only reasons this plugin is tops among bloggers. You’ll also appreciate…
- Dead simple installation–because Image PopUp is built for WordPress, it’s designed to be uploaded right through your built-in plugin installer. No fiddling with FTP–just click and go!
- No restrictive text fields–say exactly what you want and take all the space you need!
- Fully compliant with the latest version of WordPress, so you don’t have to worry about difficult to trace conflicts.
- Easy ad testing options so you can see exactly what your readers will see.
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.6 and up