Have you ever looked at your finished blog post – the one you spent hours writing and formatting – and thought…meh?
It seems like no matter how beautiful the images are that you choose, or how carefully you use headings and text styling, you’re still left with a post that looks just like every other post on your site.
With the limitations of CSS and “web safe” fonts, it can be hard to make pages and posts stand out, regardless of what you do.
Introducing Great Fonts
This amazing plugin lets you take advantage of Google Fonts like never before. This plugin allows you to:
- Use any Google font – no HTML or CSS required
- Use your font anywhere – no more being restricted to what you can hand code
- Pretty it up even more – with built-in styles you won’t find elsewhere
Plus, because it’s built for WordPress, you know it’s:
- Easy to install – just upload via your plugin dashboard
- Painless to configure – step-by-step directions make it simple
- Quick to use – with an easy access button right on your post editing screen
If that were all this plugin did, it would still find a home on every blogger’s favorites list. But take a look at all the options available to you, and I think you’ll agree Great Fonts is a “must have” plugin.
- One-click access to hundreds of fonts
- Simple, point-and-click formatting in any post or page
- Seamlessly integrated with WordPress‘ own editor for added control over colors and sizes
- 10 custom styles to instantly add pizzazz to any text
- True WYSIWYG capabilities – you’ll see your chosen font right in the post editing screen, unlike some other plugins
- No crazy shortcodes or complicated HTML syntax to learn
- Complete user guide to walk you through the process of connecting to Google’s font server – just a few steps, and you only have to do it once to use every font in their database!
- Use multiple fonts on a single page – let your creativity flow!
- Works for every user – regardless of operating system or browser.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Great Fonts plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.8.2 and up