Finally, someone has created an easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users looking for a better way to control the content of posts and pages. The Expiring Content Plugin makes automating your WordPress content super easy, with…
- An easy-to-install plugin that works right in your dashboard.
- The ability to turn any content block on based on the date you choose.
- The ability to turn any content block off after a specific date.
- A simple interface anyone can use – even if you’re not the least bit technical.
- Works equally well for text, photos, buy buttons, video, and even sign-up forms – any content you can place inside a WordPress post or page can be scheduled independently of the post itself.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Full formatted HTML thank you page
- Expiring Content plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 3.9 and up