How many times have you found your hard work freely available all over the Internet in the form of downloadable pdfs, mp3s, videos, and more? If you’ve been creating products for any length of time at all, chances are it’s happened more than once.
- Illegal file sharing sites
- Black hat forums
- Hacker hangouts
- Other blogs
- So-called search engines that provide links to pdf files
The truth is, the only way to truly prevent file sharing is to upload your precious files to a secured Amazon S3 server, then create an expiring link.
Here’s what that will do for your valuable files:
- Prevent Google from finding them – the search engines do not search Amazon servers
- Prevent legitimate (and even well-meaning) buyers from sharing the link – because expiring links are just that – they stop working after a period of time
- Prevent those who have the link from browsing through the rest of your files just to see what else might be available
With those three pieces in place, you’ll prevent 99% of the illegal file sharing that is costing you money.
Of course, if it were as easy as all that, you could stop reading right here. But while it’s a simple (and inexpensive) thing to get an S3 account and upload your files, most people stop there and simply set their S3 buckets to “public” which allows everyone to download the files as long as they have a link.
Introducing Easy Protected Links
Here’s how easy it is to use…
- Click “Add New Plugin” in your WordPress dashboard and upload the zip file, then activate
- Add your Amazon S3 keys and bucket name
- Create links right within your post editor screen to automatically protect your valuable files!
It really is as simple as that. With the Easy Protected Links plugin, you get…
- An easy-to-install and maintain plugin built for WordPress
- Super-simple, copy/paste settings that let you instantly (and painlessly) connect to your Amazon S3 account
- Default settings let you maintain your brand throughout your entire site – or easily override for custom look on any page!
- Easy customization of error messages so your buyers are never confused by a permissions error again
Delivering your download is as easy as clicking the icon in your post editor and choosing your options. You’ll have…
- 24 meaningful icons to let your customers know exactly what they’re getting
- 2 attractive button styles in 8 different colors to match any theme
- Modern, “rollover” buttons to attract attention and encourage clicks
- Fully customizable button text for better calls to action
- Customizable expiration times so you can control how long your download is available during each browser session
- Editable error message so you can let customers know exactly how to access their download if the link has expired
- The ability to include multiple buttons/links per page
- Simple shortcode syntax for stress-free troubleshooting
- Easily accessible point-and-click button embedder available on both posts and pages
- Protection for any file type!
There simply is no better way to quickly and easily create expiring links to your Amazon S3 content to help protect your valuable downloads from unauthorized sharing.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Easy Protected Links plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
Easy Protected Links
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.5.3 and up