You know it’s true: Your mailing list is your most valuable asset, and growing that list is very likely among your most important tasks.
Time was, an opt-in form near the top of the page that promised little more than a regular newsletter was enough to generate leads. But no more.
Now you’re encouraged to place multiple forms on your page:
- In your header
- In your sidebar
- After each post
- On a separate “squeeze page”
- In a pop-up
- And even in the middle of your posts!
But all of those forms – while they sometimes work – are missing an important point…some visitors are just more likely to sign up than others.
So how can you, the blogger in search of a larger mailing list, ensure your commenter is offered the best chance to join your list? Connect your commenting system to your mailing list provider.
The Comment Subscribe plugin gives your readers one-click access to your best content. With just the click of a button, commenters are automatically added to your mailing list. It really could not be any easier!
Here’s how it works:
- Visitor reads your blog post
- She expands on your thoughts or shares her experiences in the comments
- She checks a box to opt-in to your list at the same time!
Since it’s both intuitive and easy for visitors to do, unlike filling out a form, they are far more likely to actually do it!
But even better, since it’s a WordPress plugin, it comes with a host of features you’ll love:
- Simple one-click installation – no databases or cPanel or FTP access required
- No complicated set-up – just connect your autoresponder and the plugin does the rest
- No need to touch any cryptic code, create an “app” or hunt down your list ID
- Set custom call to action to speak directly to YOUR readers
- Easy native connection to AWeber means you have total control
- Simple cut and paste form code connects virtually any other autoresponder service
- Connect to any of your mailing lists just by choosing from the drop-down menu
- Secure connection with AWeber means you don’t expose your list details to the public
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Comment & Subscribe plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
Comment & Subscribe
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 3.9 and up