The Internet–and your audience–is hungry. More and better content is in constant demand. All it takes is one look at sites such as Huffington Post or Mashable to know that the old model of weekly or even daily blogging just doesn’t cut it today.
Your readers want more, and if you’re not giving it to them, some other blog will.
Of course, that doesn’t mean you can just fill your website with poorly written, thin content that does little more than scratch the surface of a topic. You need in-depth, quality content that draws in readers and keeps them on your site.
And for that, you need writers. But you probably already know that…
Keeping Writers On Schedule Can Feel Like Herding Butterflies
It’s true. Writers are busy. They’re overworked. They may feel uninspired. And that makes it difficult to get them to continually create the content you need to keep your blog running.
The fact is, unless you’re paying them, you’ll make yourself crazy trying to get writers to turn in their posts on time. And even if you are paying per post, you might struggle to keep the quality consistent.
But if you’ve ever trained a puppy, raised a child, or managed a staff, then you know one thing…
Positive Reinforcement Works!
More than money or even chocolate, we all crave encouragement. A kind word, a pat on the back, or a virtual hug will often receive a better response than a few extra dollars in your checking account will.
That’s why sites such as Facebook have “like” buttons–because they encourage users to post more often. If you’ve ever posted a funny, controversial, or poignant update, then (somewhat) obsessively watched the “likes” roll in, then you know exactly what I’m talking about.
What if you could use that same strategy to encourage your writers to create better content, more often? Well now you can! Introducing…
Author Compete: The WordPress Plugin That Encourages Competition And Brings Your Community Together!
You’ve seen plenty of rating and review plugins, and you’ve no doubt noticed how they can increase your traffic and engagement. Author Compete plugin for WordPress takes all the best features of those other ratings apps and combines them with the ability for readers to commend their favorite authors, giving your writers instant feedback.
The user interface is beautifully designed with intuitive buttons for readers to “vote up” or even vote down an article, plus it includes…
- The option to “vote” via social sharing–the more shares an article receives, the higher it (and the author) will rank
- Easy integration with all your favorite social networks, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Dashboard rankings so you can see at a glance which articles and authors are performing best.
- Customizable reporting option shows you the top posts and authors from any time range you choose.
- The ability to place your voting widget anywhere on the page–at the top of the post, at the bottom of the post, or anywhere you choose via a simple shortcode.
- Eye-catching heart icons that draw the eye–not those same tired old stars you see everywhere.
- “Most popular” widget shows readers the top posts and authors, just like you see on commercial blogs such as Huffington Post.
It’s by far the easiest way to encourage interaction among your readers and writers, and to help your team create they exact content your audience is looking for!
Perfect For Any Blog
The Author Compete WordPress plugin is ideal for multi-author blogs, but creative bloggers know that a simple rating system can foster engagement and help build a community around any website.
- Use on recipe sites to allow readers to vote for their favorites.
- Include in your lifestyle blog and find out what posts really resonate with your readers.
- Decorating on a dime? Invite your audience to shout out about your best projects so you can create more of the same!
No matter what you’re blogging about, giving your readers a voice through the use of a ratings plugin will not only make them feel a part of your community, but it provides you with valuable feedback! You’ll instantly know what articles your readers love, and which ones they don’t, so you can concentrate your efforts on the types of posts that will bring in more traffic.
And isn’t that what we all want as bloggers?
Download your copy of Author Compete right now, and in minutes you’ll have these easy voting buttons live on your site. Your readers will love the option to “vote” for their faves, and your writers will enjoy the satisfaction of knowing their posts hit the mark.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Author Compete plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.4.2 and up