Here’s a frustrating scenario: You receive an email from a potential new client requesting a consult. Yay!
You quickly send a reply with your available times and dates, and wait for your new client to get back to you with her availability.
Of course, by the time she does respond, you’ve already made other plans for the block of time she requests. Ugh!
Round two of emailing potential times and waiting for a response.
It’s frustrating for you, and imagine how it makes you look to your new client? Truthfully, you come across as more than a little disorganized. Not only that, but how much time have you just wasted simply trying to schedule a consultation or discovery session?
There must be a better way.
Scheduling Apps Make Life Easier
In fact, you might even call them a miracle of sorts.
At last you have a way for clients to pick a block of time you have available, and “get on your calendar.” What could be simpler?
The only problem is:
- They’re expensive–starting out at more than $10 per month! And if you want to create more than one calendar or appointment type, you can multiply that by five.
- They rely on a 3rd party. Do you really want to leave your most important business functions in someone else’s hands?
- Getting paid is a hassle. Sure, you can ask for payment before sending the link to your calendar, but wouldn’t it be easier to take care of payments and booking all at one time?
Don’t Leave Your Calendar To Chance
When you live by (and get paid according to) your calendar, you simply can’t afford to turn over control to the wrong app. And you certainly can’t continue to do the email appointment dance.
You need a booking app that gives you total control, and the freedom to create unlimited appointment blocks, while offering both free and paid time slots. Sound like a pipe dream?
It’s not. Introducing…
Appointment Book Plugin For WordPress
With this flexible, powerful plugin, you can manage your appointment calendar right from your WordPress dashboard. It’s super easy to install and configure, and your clients will love how easy it is to book time with you.
The Appointment Book plugin…
- Installs in seconds, right from your WordPress dashboard–just upload the file and activate, and you’ll be taking appointments in minutes.
- Allows you to create unlimited appointment calendars and types–book 20-minute discovery calls as well as hour-long interviews all from one convenient app.
- Provides the option to take payments in conjunction with your booking–no more wasted steps or frustration for your customers.
- Connects quickly with your PayPal account–take any currency in any country that accepts Paypal.
- Lets you customize your availability–no more last-minute bookings or accidental “next year” appointments.
- Gives you the power to determine holidays. We all work different schedules, and Appointment Book lets you decide when you’re working–and when you’re not.
- Creates both free and paid bookings–perfect for scheduling meetings with new clients.
- Features an easy “test” mode with PayPal’s built-in sandbox function–no more $1 purchases that you have to refund just to make sure it works.
- Allows multiple bookings per time slot–ideal for offline businesses such as stylists or massage therapists who have multiple team members.
- Sends email confirmation to both you and your client, so you’ll never miss another scheduled appointment.
- Provides easy point-and-click appointment choosing interface for your clients.
- Lets you view your upcoming appointments right in your WordPress dashboard.
And you get all of these features packaged in your familiar WordPress dashboard, so it couldn’t be easier to learn or use.
Put An End To Missed Appointments And Scheduling Frustrations
When you make your living as a coach, consultant, or service provider, every minute counts. And the less time you waste on “non-billable” hours, the higher your profits (and the lower your frustration level) will be.
Stop playing the scheduling game with your clients, and start taking both free and paid appointments automatically and effortlessly. Best of all, you’ll only be taking appointments on the schedule YOU set.
For an entrepreneur who values freedom (and don’t we all?) it just doesn’t get any better than this.
Stop wasting time with manual scheduling. Install the Appointment Book plugin for WordPress today and discover the easy way to get paid and fill your calendar, so you can get back to work.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Appointment Book plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.4.2 and up