We all know how powerful content marketing is. Despite what some others will tell you, blogs are still a top choice for anyone looking for information on:
- Product recommendations and reviews
- Home decor, gardening & recipe ideas
- How to guides for everything from Amazon selling to zero-based budgeting
- Breaking news & celebrity gossip
- Event planning & travel ideas
After all, that’s why you have a blog, right? You love to give people the information they need, and have become a respected source in your market.
So why does it feel like…
You’re Spending Far Too Much Time On Your Blog!
Once upon a time, you could simply write your post and hit publish.
But no more.
Now there are seemingly dozens of components that go into a great blog post. You have to spend time creating:
- Beautiful images
- Click-worthy (and SEO friendly) headlines
- Tweetable quotes
- More images (the longer the post, the more images you should have)
- Calls to action
- Excerpts and meta descriptions
- And don’t forget social media promotion!
Yikes! With all that, it’s a wonder you have time to blog at all.
But even if you do manage to get all of that done, there’s still something missing: interlinks.
Internal Links Keep Readers On Your Site Longer
Not only that, but they’re great for SEO as well!
The trouble is, with all the other things you have to do to get your blog post ready for publication, creating those internal (or even external) links often takes a back burner.
But what if you had a one-click easy solution that would allow you to quickly and easily drop a relevant link into your post? How much more efficient would your SEO and blogging efforts be with a tool that lets you choose from a pre-defined list of links, click to choose, and viola! Perfect anchor text and a link in one clean and easy step.
Link Keeper Plugin For WordPress:
Easily Retrieve & Insert Frequently Used Links Without Ever Leaving The Editor
Here’s the problem with WordPress’ built in link-builder: The search feature stinks, forcing you to leave the page to find the post or sales page you want to link to. Not only that, but there’s no way to effectively track engagement.
With Link Keeper, you can easily:
- Create a database of frequently used links you can use to populate your blog posts on the fly.
- Create short links for use in social media and images–perfect for sales pages and affiliate promotions.
- Specify the anchor text for each link, so you never have to wonder what to say–just click to add your link and your preferred anchor text appears as if by magic!
- Create endless calls to action for your VA–make it easy for her to monetize your posts.
- Track your stats–because unless you know how many readers are clicking a link, you can’t know what your return on investment is.
- Insert links directly from your post and page editor–no more hunting through spreadsheets or other tools.
- Search your pre-defined links to find exactly the one you need.
- Add a custom css class to turn links into buttons–set this up once and use it over and over again! It’s perfect for calls to action!
- Organize your links by category, so you’ll always know where to find them.
- Create an unlimited list of links–you’ll never need another link shortener.
- Specify a reader-friendly slug for long, unreadable affiliate links.
And best of all, because it’s made just for WordPress, you know it will be fast and easy to install and use! No complicated configuration; no techy upload headaches; no learning curve!
Just install and start creating links.
You have enough to do to get your blog post ready to publish. Don’t waste even more time finding and inserting links when one easy-to-use plugin can handle all the heavy lifting for you–and track your results, too!
Your time is precious, but links are critical not only for SEO, but for:
- Keeping your readers on your blog (especially important if your ad network pays per page view)
- Generating revenue through affiliate sales
- Providing readers with the information they need to dig deeper into a topic
- Creating calls to action to your own products and services
So doesn’t it make sense to at least make adding and tracking results easier? The new Link Keeper plugin for WordPress makes maintaining a database of links, anchor text and even redirects so easy, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
Grab your copy today!
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Link Keeper plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it
- Private Label
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.5.3 and up