Your mailing list is the single most valuable asset you have, whether you’re a product seller, blogger, author or coach. But I’m probably not telling you anything you don’t know.
Smart marketers like you work hard to keep a steady flow of new subscribers to their list. Unfortunately, that task is getting more and more difficult. Readers have:
- Shorter attention spans, meaning they may only be on your site for a few seconds before moving on to the next thing.
- Less tolerance for pop-ups–and a lightning fast mouse finger that hits that “close” link before the pop-up even registers.
- Sidebar blindness that causes them to ignore your well-placed opt-in forms.
That’s why you’re seeing more and more sites resorting to…
Unconventional List Building Tactics
You’ve probably seen–and been annoyed by–some of these as you travel the net on your day-to-day business. I’m talking about strategies that…
- Force you to opt-in before you can even browse an online store’s catalog.
- Require a name and email to read the rest of an article–just when it’s getting interesting!
- Hide the close button on pop-up forms–forcing you to hunt for that tiny “x” or simply opt-in just to escape.
- Send automated (and highly impersonal) messages via Twitter or other social accounts.
Of course we all understand why these strategies exist. It’s hard to get a reader’s attention, and even more difficult to entice her to hand over her email address.
We’re so distracted by everything else that’s going on around us that pausing for even 3 seconds to notice a great offer can be a stretch.
So if you can’t change your visitor’s behavior (and you can’t), and you don’t want to annoy her with crazy tactics, the only option left is to grab her attention in a way she cannot easily ignore.
Aloha Plugin for WordPress
is the Answer!
With this one simple solution, you’ll solve all your website engagement problems…
- Encourage opt-ins with strategically placed full-screen messages.
- Gently lead your reader to the content you want her to see.
- Make the best use of your most visited pages.
- Eliminate the need for ugly and ineffective pop-ups.
In fact, Aloha makes it so easy to create beautiful, effective welcome messages for your visitors, that you’ll find yourself wanting to add a welcome message to nearly all your pages.
Here’s how it works:
When a visitor lands on a page or post featuring a welcome message, they’ll immediately see your full-page message. Now that you have their attention, it’s the perfect time to offer them an enticing reason to opt-in!
Aloha is as easy to use as it is elegant, too:
- Simple one-click installation right from your dashboard.
- No confusing settings or code to deal with.
- Works with all email systems–just paste in your form code!
- Fully customizable with point and click tools.
- Full WYSIWYG editor to include text, images, links and more.
- Your choice of animations for a modern look and feel.
- Add welcome messages on a page-by-page basis for total control.
Not only that, but because you can create as many welcome messages as you like, it’s easy to create custom messages for all your important pages and posts.
- Add an opt-in to an expired sales page.
- Offer a companion worksheet or checklist with blog posts or video training.
- Encourage list sign-ups on your home page.
- Ask members to register for your notification list on their member pages.
- Collect names and emails on your catalog pages.
Stop Struggling to Build Your Email List
Look, I get it. You’ve got so much on your plate that it can be hard to keep up with the necessary list building efforts.
Aloha WordPress plugin makes it easy, by helping you to effortlessly create beautiful, attention grabbing opt-in forms on any page (or post) on your site. Imagine what that would do to your list growth!
And best of all, it’s so easy to use, you’ll have your new welcome message created in just minutes, so you can get on with the rest of your day!
If your old list building techniques have flatlined (and they all have) now is the time to up your efforts and do something unexpected. Aloha plugin for WordPress is the answer.
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.4.5 and up